Q1: What caused the low pressure of the gear pump?
(1) The pressure gauge switch is not fully opened;
(2) The pressure of the safety valve is lowered;
(3) The branch pipe valve is open;
(4) The temperature of the oil is too high, the viscosity is low, and the pipe resistance is small;
(5) Air leakage in the pipeline.
Q2: How should the gear pump pressure be low?
(1) Turn on the pressure gauge switch;
(2) Readjust the pressure of the safety valve;
(3) Close the branch pipe valve;
(4) Reduce oil temperature and increase viscosity;
(5) Check the pipeline at the suction end to find out the leak and repair it.
Q3: What are the reasons for the oil leakage of the gear pump mechanical seal?
(1) The shaft seal is not adjusted well;
(2) "O" type sealing ring is damaged;
(3) The static ring and the moving ring of the mechanical seal are damaged or have defects such as burrs and scratches;
(4) The spring is loose.
Q4: How to eliminate the oil leakage of the gear pump mechanical seal?
(1) Readjust the mechanical seal and tighten the end cover bolts;
(2) Replace the "O"-shaped sealing ring;
(3) Replace the dynamic and static rings or re-grind;
(4) Replace the spring.
Q5: What should I do if the gear pump does not discharge oil or the oil discharge is small?
(1) Adjust the direction of rotation;
(2) Open the valve;
(3) Check the oil suction pipe and dip it into the oil surface;
(4) Measure the pressure at the suction end to increase the suction surface;
(5) Remove and replace the filter to increase the area of the filter screen;
(6) Check the joints, it is best to use sealing materials to seal;
(7) Disassemble the safety valve for cleaning, and grind it with fine abrasive paste to seal it;
(8) Preheat the liquid. If it cannot be preheated, lower the discharge pressure or reduce the oil discharge.
Q6: What are the reasons why the gear pump does not discharge oil or the oil discharge is small?
(1) The direction of rotation is reversed;
(2) The valve is closed;
(3) The suction pipe is not immersed in the oil;
(4) The suction height is too high and exceeds the rated value;
(5) The screen area of the filter is too small;
(6) Air leakage in the suction pipe;
(7) The safety valve is stuck or has poor sealing;
(8) The temperature of the liquid is low and the viscosity increases.
Q7: What are the reasons for abnormal noise and vibration during the operation of the gear pump?
(1) Improper assembly;
(2) The pump shaft is not concentric with the motor shaft, and the shaft is bent;
(3) The suction pipe or the oil filter is blocked;
(4) The diameter of the suction pipe is too long, and the resistance is too large to suck;
(5) The resistance of the drain pipe is too large;
(6) Air leakage;
(7) The fastener is loose;
(8) The sides of the gear and the bearing seat are severely worn or seized.
Q8: How to deal with abnormal noise and vibration during operation?
(1) Overhaul and adjust errors in the assembly process;
(2) Readjust the concentricity of the pump shaft and the motor;
(3) Remove blockages in pipelines and oil filters;
(4) Readjust the diameter of the suction pipe;
(5) Check whether the drain pipe and valve are blocked;
(6) Check the leaking parts;
(7) Check to tighten the bolts of loose parts;
(8) Remove for repair or update.
Q9: What is the reason why the safety valve does not work (failure)?
(1) The position is reversed;
(2) The pressure is adjusted too high;
(3) The safety valve core is stuck.
Q10: What to do if the safety valve does not work (failure)?
(1) Install the safety valve correctly;
(2) Lower the pressure;
(3) Disassemble and clean the safety valve core, and readjust the discharge pressure.